Will

People deserve a second chance. Don't they?

So I messed up my life once before. Who's to say that I'm going down that same path again?

I will to be different. I will for a change.

But sometimes the world doesn't see that will and leaves you in a void. A helpless one at that.

But I'm still here. I'm still persevering.

I will succeed.

Die, the people who think otherwise.

Sheesh. I'm a sadist.

I need a new job people. Anyone know where I can strip for a living?
Category: 10 remarks

10 remarks:

李亦陳宏堯茵 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份..................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

凱許倫 said...

Quality is better than quantity...................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

承王蓁 said...

偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!..............................................................

孫邦柔 said...

我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。................................................................

Anonymous said...

Wats with the comments o.o?????

玉韓韓韓婷韓韓韓韓 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

欣侑欣侑欣侑欣侑 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~..................................................