Kelantan and Celebrities

I got offered a place in University Malaysia Kelantan for Applied Science.

I don't want to go. But my parents seem to think otherwise.

So what happened to all the running around for Medicine? Am I just leaving it all behind and giving in to my parents and do what they want me to do?

If Medicine was never in the picture, I still wouldn't agree to this course.

They say it's a good program. It has many job opportunities. This. That.

Bottom line is, I don't want to do it. I don't get which part of that they don't understand.

It has been a little confusing on my end and I decided to give them an ultimatum.

If I'm not doing Medicine, I am not going anywhere near Applied Science and I am just going to settle for Mass Communication.

LOL. A bit harsh, but screw it. I can't be troubling myself and them any longer. So it's crunch time.

Oh, yeah. I joined Celebrity Fitness last week. Can't wait for the outlet to open and start to gym! Another reason not to go to Kelantan!
Category: 2 remarks

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and
I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

Here is my site ... http://bestfriendsonline.net/

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Feel free to visit my site; gatorade free flow tour finals