Friends

Just got off the phone with one of my friends and we were talking for quite some time. About things that were, things that are, and things that are about to be discovered.

It's funny, how talking to a friend can just make you forget all your troubles and for that moment in time, you are just one perfect person with no worries what so ever. The loud sounds of laughter acquired through many of the conversations and the mere sound of their voice just brings you to a better place, where your nerve-wrecking problems just melts away into this unimportant goo.

It just made me understand that there are people in the world that love you so much, that nothing else matters but their love. I don't mean the icky kind of love that Bella and Edward have, just love in general. Because besides your family, the closest of your friends will be there, no matter how far the gap that separates them from you.

My friends have been dear to me. They may not be perfect, but even with their flaws, they have managed to captivate me.

Although some have flaws beyond compare, they show their noble acts through means not as conventional as others, but still makes me wonder with awe, that they are here for me.

They are the most important things that I posses. And I begin to wonder how I would funtion without them. They are like my breath of air I take, their friendship fills my lungs each time I want to breathe.

Although I contradict my previous post, there is a better place in the world after all.

They are my loves, and I love them!

To those who have been there from the get-go:

Darshanaa
Michelle
Dinisha
Joel
Ron Nard
Ashwin
Thira
Jane
Radiance
Jin Li
Ravind
Karmen
Zhe Rei
Nirusha
Venga
Kalpanaa
Yeshotha
Kalai

and to a host of many other people, I cherish you with all my heart.

If I have missed out anyone that have been dear to me, please forgive me, to forget is the nature of man.
Category: 0 remarks

0 remarks: